LawSutram.com cares about your privacy and the protection of the information that we collect about you. Such information is collected from you when you use our mobile applications, websites, and other online products and services (collectively, the Services) and through other interactions and communications you have with us.
This Privacy Statement applies to all such information collected and used by LawSutram.com.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
“Personal Information” is any factual and subjective information forming part of a database that is associated with a specific person and his way of using or surfing Site and which data can be used to identify the user or his behaviour. This kind of information should not be anonymous and needs to be User specific as it enables the Professionals to provide the User with relevant and customized Services or Site Experience specific to the User. This Information will not be used for any illegitimate or harmful way
4. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
The “Information” that is collected, processed and retained at the time of registration, signing up, communication between the User and the Professional or during the dispute resolution shall include
- Information that makes an individual easily identifiable includes name, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses of the User’s and Professional;
- Information that is shared during the transaction between the User and the Professional or other transaction-based content that is generated or that is connected to the User’s account as a result of a transaction in which the User is involved in;
- Other Information which the User wants to share with the Professional for better understanding of the Query shall be shared with the Site and only through the Site the information will reach the Professional. The information ;
- Any information which is mandatory required or authorized to be collected under the applicable laws in order to authenticate, identify or verify the information we have collected from our Professional and User;
- LawSutram India shall also collect information about the interaction of the Services, any and all advertising preferences of the Professional or User, and such communications that are made between the Users, Professionals and the Service Provider.
- Certain information that is received from the devices (including mobile devices) which is used at the time of registration, when Site is updated or any discussion or transaction that takes place regarding our Services. This information comprises the following: Device ID or unique identifier, device type, ID for advertising, and unique device token;
5. COMMUNICATIONS WITH PROFESSIONALS
This Site shall have full access to the Information shared between the preferred Professional and the User as stated earlier. If Information is transmitted through this Site assurance of quality Services is Guaranteed. Any transaction between the Professional and the User may not be treated as confidential information and may not be protected by the privilege doctrine.
In accordance with all the provisions of applicable laws, recordings and multiple copies of all the chats, emails, voice recordings or any other written or sound recordings that are conducted between the Professional and the User through our Services shall be maintained.
6. AVAILING SERVICES THROUGH PROFESSIONALS
For availing any Services, the User needs to call so as to clarify all the requisite information that is required by the Professions to satisfy the Users in the best possible manner. When calling, personal information and description of the issue is required.
All the information shared by the Professional for the purpose of getting registered under this Site shall be maintained by LawSutram India as well as third party affiliates and other third parties. It is of utmost importance to note that there are additional terms and conditions that needs to be followed especially by the Professional.
Cookies are small files that a site, application or its Service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web Browser that enables the service provider to uniquely identify your browser and store the information that is of relevance. There are variety of cookies and similar technologies that are used for collecting and storing information that is generated automatically when the User operates through this Site. The previous or current Site or Application activity helps in understanding the User’s preferences. So as to simplify the use of this Site or Application for its Users as it will return to the search results in which the Users where most interested.
All the data related to the App or Site shall be compiled by the Cookies so as to offer better facilities and experience to its User’s and Professionals. The web servers collect the IP address from computer and mobile connections to the Internet.
There are many Browsers that provide opportunity to the Users to operate and control cookies, usually by understanding the whole process by accessing the help option in the settings menu. Also, the User is provided with an option to opt- out of these cookies.
LawSutram India does not have any control over the communication or transaction that takes place between Professional with whom a member or User or any other individuals/third party have access to the recordings. The User or any Professional registered under this Site will not be identified by the IP address. Such information can only be used to deliver the Webpage to the User’s or Professionals upon request to tailor the Website in the User’s or Professionals interest.
Apart from the Cookies there are similar technologies such as web beacons which electronic files that are used to count users who have visited our Services or to identify certain cookies on the computer or through mobiles accessing our Services.
8. THIRD PARTY
LawSutram India may on some occasions or on contractual basis avail the services of third party and shall not be responsible for the privacy practices of any third party.
9. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
LawSutram India shall disclose certain information whether personal or not only if:
- Disclosure of any such information is believed to be necessary to comply with the provision of law;
- Disclosure would eliminate or mitigate any potential lawsuit;
- Disclosure would help prevent unauthorized or illegal transactions
- Disclosure is necessary to protect the rights of the Professional or the User.
10. PROTECTION PROVIDED TO LAWSUTRAM INDIA
A Site like LawSutram India can be protected any information from being misused or altered by using Firewall and other necessary security measures. The chat that might take place between the Professionals and Users might require encoding of such information through the use of standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL). With the changing time there is also an impact on the society with respect to the changing technology. Any previous communication between the Professionals and Users can be reviewed, except that no other information can be accessed by the Professional or Client. All the information is also stored on off-site locations. LawSutram India takes no guarantee of any information that it records as there are ways in which such information can be hacked and LawSutram India cannot be held liable for the same.
11. THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS
LawSutram India might provide information to the online advertisers to help them understand the audience and confirm the value of advertising on the Site/Application, it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within the Site. LawSutram India might use third-party advertisers to serve ads when you visit the Sites/Application. These advertisers may use information (excluding your name, address, email address or telephone number) about the visits of the Users or Professionals to this or any other Site in order to provide advertisements about goods and services which might interest the Professionals or Users.
LawSutram India makes use of Google and other third party services/products including Google’s advertising requirements which can be viewed out from Google’s Advertising Principles. They are in place to provide a positive experience for users.
- Remarketing with Google AdSense.
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting.
- Demographics and Interests Reporting.
- Double Click Platform Integration
LawSutram India along with its third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the Double Click cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding the interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as can be easily relatable to our Site.
- Opting Out: By using Google Ad Setting Page the Professional or User can set preferences on how Google advertises. Alternatively, an option to opt out is provided to the Professionals and User who are visitors to the Network Advertising initiative permanently or on a temporary basis using the Google Analytics Opt out Browser add on.
- Marketing: If no marketing communications is to be received from LawSutram India, than unsubscribe from the link in the email received by the User or Professional, change the Communication Preferences with LawSutram India, or indicate the communication preferences within the direct communication.
13. WITHDRAW CONSENT
14. ILLEGAL ACTIVITY
The site and its Users or Professionals should compliance with all the legal parameters and will not promote, organize, or engage in any activity which is forbidden under law.
15. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
According to the Information Technology Act, 2000 the Users and Professional or any other visitor who is accessing or scrolling through the Site or App requires the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer so as to address any grievance. The information of E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Grievance Officer shall redress the grievances or provider of information expeditiously but within one month; from the date of receipt of a grievance.