LawSutram India provides its services to meet the legal needs for its users such as a simplified legal advice by qualified legal professionals, we are here to provide you with all the possible help. The term “you” or “user” (along with all its grammatical variations) refers to any person (including Professionals, Corporate and Clients) who have access or ability to use and browse through this Site.
These Terms and any additional terms posted on this Site together constitute the entire agreement between LawSutram India and you with respect to your use of this Site.
As long as you promise not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this site, we shall grant you a non–exclusive, personal, non–transferable, royalty-free and limited right. Certain privileges are being provided to our exclusive members only. You represent and warrant that all the information or material that you supply to us, about yourself, and others, or regarding your case is true, updated, complete and accurate.
This Site provides sending and receiving of messages or any material or communications that are proper, related and agreed between the Client and Professional. In this regard, they agree as follows:
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on, or using any of the facilities or services provided by the Website, that:
- You do not have any right on that information as it belongs to another person;
- It is harmful, invasive of another’s privacy, harassing, paedophilic, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, racially, pornographic, libellous, hateful or ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- is unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotion or any other form of solicitation or is ‘junk mail’, ‘spam’ etc.;
- is harmful for minors in any way;
- causes infringement of any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- causes violation of any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which false, is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence; or
- It act as a hindrance or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting or defaming any other nation.
2. SERVICES PROVIDED BY LAWSUTRAM INDIA
LawSutram India is not a Law Firm; hence it does not provide legal Advice. We offer a free platform for legal information and self-help. The information provided by us along with the content on our website is only for private use and does not pertain to any legal advice from our side. We do not review any information you provide us for legal accuracy or sufficiency, draw legal conclusions, provide opinions about your selection of forms, or apply the law to the facts of your situation.
3. INTERACTIONS WITH THE PROFESSIONALS
When you use our Services, you will have the opportunity to initiate contact with an independent Advocates and Associates from a law firm (“Professional”). Professionals are neither employees nor agents of LawSutram India. Professionals are third-party independent contractors that have agreed to provide limited consultations or legal information to users of LawSutram India. Communicating with a Professional through LawSutram India is required and the only criteria to contact them. To communicate with a Professional through LawSutram India, following points needs to be kept in mind:
1. When you are referred to a Professional through LawSutram India, he or she may provide you with an initial consultation, legal review of your forms or documents, or may provide you with solutions to your legal query.
2. Please note that any such interaction between you and the Professional is intended to be a beginning in dealing with your legal matter or in addressing your basic legal questions and any professional-client relationship formed during the course of that interaction excludes LawSutrams and will be strictly between you and the Professionals.
3. When a Professional is contacted by you through LawSutram India, they may ask you some information regarding you and your legal affairs in order to properly understand and address your query. By using our Services, you consent to sharing such personally identifying information for the purpose securing legal advice with both the requesting professional and with LawSutram India. We will have access to any and all communications that take place or our submitted through our site for quality assurance purposes.
4. When you contact a Professional through LawSutram India, you control the both the duration and depth of the interaction. Any Professional-client relationship formed during the course of that interaction may, at your option, either
(i) end when the interaction with the Professionals ends, or
(ii) continue if you wish to engage the Professionals for further legal services.
If you wish to create a Professional-Client relationship with a Professional that extends beyond your use of our Services, that relationship should be established on your and that Professionals terms. Those terms do not involve LawSutram India and, except for pre-negotiating special discounts for our members, we do not set, control or influence them. For example, the Professional may ask you to come into an agreement regarding the scope of work that will performed by the Professional which will also include the cost of their legal services, and any out of pocket expenses they may incur.
We assure you that our network has no share in the fees collected by any Professional. In all dealings, we will not influence or interfere with any professional’s judgment. Professional has sole discretion and therefore holds the right to not perform any services for you. We are an information provider and does not endorse or recommend any professional, including any of the Professionals. We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any Professional’s work.
LAWSUTRAM INDIA SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND FOR ANY SERVICES RENDERED BY ANY PROFESSIONAL YOU ENCOUNTER ON OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE, AND ANY USE OR RELIANCE ON SUCH PROFESSIONAL SERVICES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
4. PROFESSIONAL’S ON OUR WEBSITE
Professional’s are third-party independent contractors and are solely responsible for the representation, advice and services that they provide you. It is your duty to assess the quality, integrity, suitability and trustworthiness of the Professional with whom you communicate regarding your legal needs. You will be solely responsible for all the decisions that you make.
5. LAWSUTRAM INDIA RIGHTS
LawSutram India retains all right, title and interest in and to its services including but not limited to audio-visuals, images, software, text, icons graphics, illustrations, logos, service marks, photographs, videos, music, designs, any legal document, all related intellectual property rights and all other content found on our website (the “Service Content”), are protected by copyright and other applicable laws. You cannot use the Service Content, except as specified herein. You agree to follow all instructions on this Site limiting the way you may use the Service Content. All the proprietary logos, service marks or trademarks found on this Site are owned and licensed to LawSutram India. By displaying them on this Site, we are not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks.
Any service names, logo or slogans displayed on our Site are trademarks of LawSutram India. Our prior consent will be required for you to duplicate or use any of our services in whole or in part. Also, the look and feel of LawSutram India is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress which you may not copy, imitate or use it, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent. The names of actual companies/firms you might encounter through us may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing in these Terms or the Services should be understood as granting of any license or right to use any of our trademarks displayed on our Site. All goodwill generated from the use of our trademarks is reserved for the use of LawSutram India, exclusively.
7. PRESERVATION OF YOUR DOCUMENTS
We do not claim ownership or any other right over any document that you either create or upload using our Services (“Documents”). We may preserve or disclose these documents only when required under law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to accomplish any of the following:
- to comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests;
- to enforce these Terms;
- to respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; or
- to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of LawSutram India, its users and the public.
8. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
This website may contain links to third party resources and businesses on the Internet, called here “Links” or “Linked Sites”. Those links are provided for your convenience to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest to you. We do not sponsor and are not legally associated with any third party “Linked Sites”. We are not legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, official seal or copyrighted material that may appear in the link.
We do not control, endorse or monitor the contents of any Linked Site. That includes, without limitation, any further link contained in a Linked Site, and any changes or updates to a Linked Site. We are not responsible for webcasting or for any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. These Terms do not cover your interaction with Linked Sites. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party sites.
If you use any service provided on a Linked Site, (a) we will not be responsible for any act or omission of the third party, including the third party’s access to or use of your customer data and (b) We do not warrant or support any service provided by the third party.
9. TRANSMITTED MATERIAL
Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to this Site may be read or intercepted by others unless there is a special notice that a particular message (for example, credit card information) is encrypted (send in code). Sending a message to us will not cause any special responsibility towards you.
The information contained on this Website (www.LawSutram.com) is for general information purposes only. The information and services made available through LawSutram India may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. LawSutram India and/or its suppliers may at any time make improvements or changes to our Services. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event shall we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits are arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
When you access any links to third party sites through this Site, then such third party site may have its own terms and conditions of use which is specific to it and you will therefore be bound by those terms. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we make no warranties, either express or implied, about the services. The services are provided “as is.” we also disclaim any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The information and opinions received via the website should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
to the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event will we be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages or any loss of use, data, business, or profits, regardless of legal theory, whether or not we have been warned of the possibility of such damages, and even if a remedy fails of its essential purpose.
We do not make any guarantees about the availability of certain Professional’s for specific services. We may make improvements and/or changes on this website at any time.
We do not warrant that the functions contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that the defects will be corrected, or this site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, but shall endeavour so to ensure your fullest satisfaction.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we do not take any responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
11. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- You may choose to avail our services entirely at your cost and consequences.
- LawSutram India does not represent or warrant that those services under such categories are advisable or without risk. We do not accept liability for damages, losses, or delays that may result from your choice of services.
- We are not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any Professional or for any loss, damages including property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting there from.
- LawSutram India or any member of our team will never ask you any payment upfront. As we offer free advice, if you come across any such call or mail kindly inform us at the earliest at info@LawSutram.com or call on the numbers.
- The credentials of the Professionals are provided by the respective Professionals.
- LawSutram India reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the Site or any material posted herein, in any respect. We shall have no obligation to take the needs of any User into consideration in connection therewith.
- We reserve the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion hereof without notice.
- No waiver or delay in exercising a provision by LawSutram India of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.
- The provisions of this Agreement are severable and if any provisions of this Agreement are held to be invalid or judged unenforceable, the remaining provisions will be enforceable and shall remain in full force regardless of such invalid or unenforceable provisions.
- We may add to, change or remove any part of these Terms or any other content (including features and specifications of the services) described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently at any time, without notice. Any changes to these Terms or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to access, browse and use this Site after any changes are posted, you indicate your acceptance of those changes.
- We reserve the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of our systems as well as our client’s interests are and remain, well–protected.
- AVAILABILITY – The services displayed on the Site does not imply or warrant that the services provided by the Professionals will be available at any or every time in your particular geographical location, but you can avail these services through telephonic conversation or through mail.
We may revise these Terms from time to time, and will always post the most current version on our website. If a revision meaningfully reduces your rights, we will notify you (by, for example, posting on our blog or on this page). By continuing to use or access the Services after the revisions come into effect, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
13. CANCELLATION AND REFUND OF SERVICES
We understand that there may be a scenario wherein cancelling of Services is the only possible solution. We hold the right to cancel, modify or discontinue your Services, either temporarily or permanently for any reason and at any time without prior notice, if you are not complying with these Terms, or if you are using the Services in a manner that would expose us to legal liability, disrupt the Services or disrupt others’ use of the Services.
If we choose to cancel your account, we shall provide you with a notice at your registered email address. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of our Services to you. Therefore, cancellation of services shall be based on the following scenarios:
- Wrong Services are Chosen
Though after your first free call we will direct you to various local Professionals but a scenario may occur wherein services may be incorrectly or by mistake availed by you and you may choose to cancel such Services. For that, you may reach out to us via e-mail so that we may direct you to the Professionals that will best suit your requirements. Please note that your Services shall not be cancelled if you have availed those services based on our advice.
Also, intimation for cancellation needs to be given within two (2) working days from the date of availing those services. On expiry of the above mentioned period no cancellation will be entertained.
- Professional is unable to take on the Services
If at any time the Professional selected by you is unable to fulfil your request owing to other assignment commitments which excludes him/her from performing to the best of his/her ability for your Services. If this scenario occurs, you may intimate us and we shall provide you with another set of Professionals who may have qualifications identical or similar to the Professional whom you initially chose.
Please note that you are required to intimate us of the Professional’s unavailability within 2 working days of placing a request. Should we not receive such intimation, we shall assume that the Professional you have chosen would be providing you the services that you ordered.
- Refund against Services
We strive to ensure that your money is valuably spent and your satisfaction is of paramount importance to us. Refund of your money will not be processed by us as we or any member of our team is not entitled or asks you for any money.
- Professional’s services are not satisfactory
We do our best to ensure that the empanelled professionals follow the best standards in the industry. Should you have any complaints regarding the quality of services rendered by a Professional, please write to us.
We will have our in-house Quality Control Team (QCT) review the services of the Professional. Please note that if the QCT finds that the Professional’s services are not of the industry’s standards, you will be eligible for another professional. In any event, the decision of the QCT is final.
14. Corporate MEMBERSHIP
You are free to stop using our Services at any time. In addition, if you fail to provide a payment on time, we shall reserve the right to close your account without prior notice. Please note that your ability to access the documents that you created on this Site will not be affected after closure of your membership. Also, even after closure, we reserve the right to collect fees from you to cover fees charged to the Professional’s or its agents on behalf of your account.
You can also start your account again by paying the pending fees with one month advance payment.
You can stop your account or availment of our services anytime by sending one month advance notice and clearing of dues.
15. INDEMNITY AND RELEASE
You agree to release, indemnify and hold LawSutram India and our respective Management, its employees, directors and related agent harmless from any and all losses, damages, expenses, including reasonable professional’s fees, rights, claims, actions of any kind and injury (including death) arising out of any third party claims relating to your use of the Service, your violation of these Terms or your violation of any rights of another.
16. DISPUTE RESOLUTION BY BINDING ARBITRATION
(Please read this section carefully, as it affects your rights.)
If any dispute arises while you avail our Services or thereafter, in connection with and arising from your use or attempt to use of our Services, such dispute shall be referred to Arbitration. The Arbitral Tribunal shall consist of three arbitrators. Two of the three Arbitrators shall each be selected by you and LawSutram India. The two arbitrators so selected shall in turn appoint a third arbitrator who shall be the Presiding Arbitrator for the purposes of the arbitration proceedings. The venue and seat of arbitration shall be Jaipur. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language. The award of the Presiding Arbitrator shall be final and binding on both.
The said arbitration proceedings shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and modifications thereof as in force at the relevant time.
These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts of Jaipur to the exclusion of any other courts that may otherwise have jurisdiction in the matter.
17. APPLICABLE LAW
The Terms will be governed by laws of India except for its conflicts of laws principles. We assume no liability or responsibility arising from violation of these terms. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing LawSutram India to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
18. WAIVER, SEVERABILITY AND ASSIGNMENT
LawSutram India failure to enforce a provision is not a waiver of its right to do so later. If any part of the provision is not enforceable, than the remaining provisions of the Terms will remain in full effect and an enforceable term will be substituted reflecting our intention. You may not assign any of your rights under these Terms, and any such attempt will be void. LawSutram India may assign its rights to any of its affiliates or subsidiaries, or to any successor in interest of any business associated with the Services.